— Apollo Twin MkII delivers next-generation sound quality with Unison Technology, Realtime UAD Processing, UAD-2 QUAD processing, talkback functionality and improved monitoring functions to Mac and Windows users over Thunderbolt —
Featuring onboard Realtime UAD-2 SOLO, DUO, or all new QUAD Core processing, this 2×6 Thunderbolt audio interface improves upon the original Apollo Twin’s gold-standard audio quality with completely redesigned AD/DA next-generation conversion — offering increased dynamic range and ultra-low THD.
Apollo Twin MkII also features Unison™ technology, which allows its dual mic preamps and front-panel DI to sound and behace like the world’s most sought-after tube and solid state preamps, guitar amps, and stompboxes — including their all-important impedance, gain stage “sweet spots,” and circuit behaviors.
Based on breakthrough integration between Apollo’s digitally controlled analog inputs and its onboard UAD processing, Unison lets Apollo Twin MkII owners track through a range of colorful preamp emulations from Neve®, API®, Fender®, and more with amazing accuracy.*
Apollo Twin MkII also offers improved monitor functionality versus the original Apollo Twin — with Mute, DIM, Mono, and ALT speaker switching. It also includes monitor remote controls and a built-in talkback mic for easy communication with talent, or for recording slate cues. These features, combined with Apollo Twin MkII’s scalability, make it the new standard for professional desktop recording.*
Apollo Twin comes with Universal Audio’s “Realtime Analog Classics” UAD plug-in bundle, featuring legacy editions of the LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN Limiting Amplifier, and Pultec EQP-1A Program Equalizer, as well as the 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ plug-in, and Softube Amp Room Essentials.
Apollo Twin MkII — Key Features:
- Desktop 2×6 Thunderbolt audio interface for Mac and Windows with next-generation 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversionAvailable UAD-2 QUAD, DUO, or SOLO Core Processing for tracking through vintage compressors, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amp plug-ins with near-zero latency*
- Unison™ technology offers stunning models of classic tube and transformer-based preamps, guitar amps, and stompboxes
- Built-in talkback mic for communication with studio talent and recording slate cuesImproved monitor functionality including monitor remote functions and Mono, Mute, DIM, and ALT monitor controls
- 2 premium Unison mic/line preamps; 2 line outputs; front-panel Hi-Z instrument input and headphone output
- 2 digitally controlled analog monitor outputs for full resolution at all listening levels
- Up to 8 channels of additional digital input via Optical TOSLINK connection
- Includes Realtime Analog Classics UAD plug-in bundle, featuring Legacy versions of the LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN Limiting Amplifier, and Pultec EQP-1A Program Equalizer, plus Softube Amp Room Essentials, Raw Distortion, 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ, and more
- Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, Audio Units, RTAS, & AAX 64 in all major DAWs
Source : www.uaudio.com